The Alexis Hotel in the Heart of Downtown Seattle, Washington
Celebrate the Art of Living at The Alexis Hotel in downtown Seattle. Located near the Seattle waterfront, Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square, our boutique Kimpton Hotel is a dynamic work of art. From luxury accommodations to Four Diamond services and amenities, The Alexis Hotel wins praise as a top Seattle hotel.
Named one of Travel + Leisure's 500 Best Hotels in the World, The Alexis Hotel surrounds you with historic Seattle allure and contemporary style. We feature:
- High-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Hosted evening wine hour
- The Library Bistro and The Bookstore Bar, two top Seattle dining destinations
- Esteemed shops
- Onsite fitness center, with private steam room
- Pet-friendly hotel, no fees or size restrictions
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Accessible Features
The Alexis Hotel is uniquely Seattle. Set in a series of Seattle City Landmark buildings, our downtown hotel is rooted in the city's wild Gold Rush days, while mirroring its exciting, cutting-edge creativity. A vibrant participant in the local arts community, we display a rotating exhibit of works by Pacific Northwest artists in... more
our public spaces. Original artworks also grace our boutique guestrooms and define our specialty suites.
Whether visiting the Emerald City for work, play or both, you'll appreciate our:
- Lively Kimpton Hotel hospitality
- Sophisticated variety of rooms, suites and services
- Ideal downtown Seattle location
And what about the weather? Surprise. Seattle doesn't even come close to being one of the nation's soggiest cities. According to a recent study by WeatherBill, the rainiest places in the U.S. are in the Southeast—so pack that bag and see what Seattle really has to offer.