Seattle shopping right here in the hotel
Not only are we within easy walking distance of Seattle’s retail core, but we have a signature collection of noteworthy shops of our own. At street level, look for:
- Cicada Bridal. With windows full of eye candy, Cicada Bridal features wedding gowns handmade in their workshop at the Kimpton Alexis Hotel. Make an appointment to try on their bridal collection, or drop in to view their selection of locally made jewelry and accessories.
- Parfumerie Nasreen. This renowned perfume boutique offers more than 500 different fragrances from around the world, many of them rare and difficult to find. Personalized services include fragrance consultations and complimentary shipping within the United States.
- Storyville Coffee. Founded in 2006, this Washington native offers locally roasted specialty coffee, their own top-of-the-line coffee-making equipment, mouthwatering pastries, and some pretty fabulous latte art.
- Chroma Salon & Spa. This Aveda salon specializes in hair, skincare, and massage, and the team is known for staying on top of all the latest trends and techniques.
- The North Face. Want to fit in with the crowds in Seattle? Pick up something at North Face, one of the city’s favorite brands. You'll find the best in outdoor clothing and equipment at this nationally recognized retailer.