Made for you: Fine dining in Seattle
Our distinctive menus showcase the seasonal bounty of the Pacific Northwest, tailored to suit your special event. Whatever the season or occasion, whether business, social, or personal, Bookstore Bar & Café presents an unforgettable dining experience.
Our private dining spaces include:
- Author's Corner: Our private event restaurant space is like reserving a full restaurant buy-out without the hefty price tag. It can accommodate up to 90 seated guests or 130 for a reception.
- The Upper Level Library/Reading Room: Reserve just the upper level with a built-in bar and reception space, perfect for receptions of up to 50 guests. Host a private dinner in the Reading Room for up to 20 guests.
- The Grand Parlor: Seats up to 120 guests or 175 for a reception. There is additional foyer space with private restrooms.
- The Gallery Room: Seating for up to 32 guests for meals, 24 guests for meetings, and 50 guests for theater-style seating, receptions, or wedding ceremonies.
- The Study: An intimate retreat meeting room for up to eight guests.
- View our menus
For more information and to schedule your next party, meeting, or event at the Bookstore Bar & Café, email Reina Hinson or call (206) 340-6733.