The Alexis Hotel: Meeting rooms in downtown Seattle
Distinctive Seattle Event Spaces at The Alexis Hotel
The perfect downtown Seattle location, artful style and warm Kimpton Hotels hospitality make The Alexis Hotel one of the world's best hotels and an ideal choice for your next Seattle meeting or event venue. With over 4,000 square feet of meeting space in six flexible meeting rooms, our boutique hotel can accommodate up to 110 seated guests for a corporate event or 180 for a business reception.
Our meeting and event planning staff offers the dedication and execution you need, providing the assurance that your meeting or event will exceed your expectations and those of your guests. Our services and amenities include:
Seattle Meeting & Event Services include:
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Innovative catering menus
- Comprehensive multi-media, audio-visual and telecommunications support
- An Executive Meeting Suite designed for commercial, business and film production
- Wireless Internet access throughout our hotel
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Frequently Asked Questions
Exceptional catering for our downtown Seattle meeting rooms is provided by the adjacent Bookstore Bar & Café, offering a tailored menu of seasonal Pacific Northwest cuisine.
The distinctive style of our Seattle luxury hotel, complete with original artwork throughout, means that The Alexis Hotel offers the kind of sophisticated and functional meeting space for all kinds of events, from business meetings to social gatherings to unforgettable wedding parties.
Book A Meeting
Need to reserve a small meeting, room block, or submit a RFP?
For more information about our Seattle social event spaces and to book your next event at The Alexis Hotel, contact Lori Carchedi at email@example.com or (206) 340-6675.
Book your group or meeting with us and take 5% off your master bill OR receive that amount in the season's hottest high-tech gadgets for your attendees.
- Book by December 31, 2014
- Meeting date by March 31, 2015
- Exclusions apply
Two ways to book: