The Alexis Hotel and Bookstore Bar & Café: private dining in Seattle
Exceptional Seattle Private Dining & Catering Menus at the Alexis Hotel
From wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners to business luncheons and corporate parties, The Bookstore Bar & Café, adjacent to The Alexis Hotel, provides all the private dining and catering services for our downtown Seattle meeting rooms. Presenting seasonal Pacific Northwest cuisine using sustainable, organic products, our restaurant makes your next meeting or event deliciously memorable.
Our experienced catering team will gladly work with you to create a menu customized to your event. View some of our sample menus to find out more about what we can provide:
- Breakfast Catering Menu
- Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks Catering Menu
- Lunch Catering Menu
- Breaks Catering Menu
- Reception Catering Menu
- Reception, Dinner, Beverages Catering Menu
- Dinner Catering Menu
- Full Catering Menu
- Wedding Menu
In addition to the superb menus for our events, created by the Bookstore Bar & Café culinary team, the Alexis Hotel offers additional space for your private event, including:
- The Library Bistro - our private event restaurant spaceâ¦ it is like reserving a full restaurant buy-out without the hefty price tag, seating for up to 100 guests and 150 for a reception.
- The Upper Level Library Bistro / Reading Room - Reserve just the upper level of the Library Bistro with a built-in bar and reception space, perfect for receptions up to 50 guests. Host a private dinner in the Reading Room for up to 30 guests.
- The Grand Parlor - Seats up to 110 guests or 175 for a stand up reception. There is additional foyer space with private restrooms.
- The Gallery Room - Seating for up to 36 guests for meals, 24 guests for meetings, and 50 guests for theatre-style seating, receptions, or wedding ceremonies.
- The Study - An intimate retreat meeting room for up to 8 guests.
- The Bookstore Café may also be reserved for your special event, accommodating up to 30 guests.
Our team also provides customized catering for The Alexis Hotel meetings and events. For more information and to schedule your next party, meeting or event at The Bookstore Bar & Café, contact Mallory Preston at Mallory.Preston@AlexisHotel.com or (206) 340-6675.
View our catering guidelines and learn more about our private dining spaces.
Book A Meeting
Need to reserve a small meeting, room block, or submit a RFP?