The art of private parties and events at The Alexis Hotel
Extraordinary Private Dining & Catering in Downtown Seattle
The Library Bistro is an exceptional choice for private parties, meetings and events in downtown Seattle. Distinctively Seattle and uniquely itself, The Library Bistro offers a one-of-a-kind venue for Seattle private dining of the highest caliber. The Bookstore Café is also available for a café buy-out for up to 30 guests.
Our distinctive menus showcase the seasonal bounty of the Pacific Northwest, tailored to suit your special event. Whatever the season, whatever the occasion, whether business, social or personal, Bookstore Bar & Café presents an unforgettable dining experience.
The Library Bistro caters to your party with our unique private dining spaces:
- The Library Bistro - our private event restaurant space... it is like reserving a full restaurant buy-out without the hefty price tag, seating for up to 100 guests and 150 for a reception.
- The Upper Level Library Bistro / Reading Room - Reserve just the upper level of the Library Bistro with a built-in bar and reception space, perfect for receptions up to 50 guests. Host a private dinner in the Reading Room for up to 30 guests.
- The Grand Parlor - Seats up to 110 guests or 175 for a stand up reception. There is additional foyer space with private restrooms.
- The Gallery Room - Seating for up to 36 guests for meals, 24 guests for meetings, and 50 guests for theatre-style seating, receptions, or wedding ceremonies.
- The Study - An intimate retreat meeting room for up to 8 guests.
- The Bookstore Café may also be reserved for your special event, accommodating up to 30 guests.
Our team also provides customized catering for The Alexis Hotel meetings and events. For more information and to schedule your next party, meeting or event at The Bookstore Bar & Café, contact Lori Carchedi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 340-6675.